Want to develop a project that encourages aboriginal youth to stay in school? You’ve come to the right place!
This section presents a seven-step process that will help you develop your ideas and better plan your project while ensuring your community’s needs are taken into account.
- Identify the need for your project
- Define the specific objectives
- Identify the target audience
- Describe your project
- Determine the anticipated results
- Identify your project partners
- Plan your actions
At the end of the process, you will receive a summary including the items/points you entered at each step as well as advice and additional information.